The City of Caldwell - Code Enforcement
We all work together to make Caldwell a beautiful community. The City of Caldwell's Community Development Department would like to remind you to be proactive in tending to the appearance of your community. If you become aware of any violations to the city code, please contact Katie Phillips at 208-455-4665.
Common Violations of Caldwell City Code:
- Abandoned Vehicles – inoperable or unlicensed vehicles parked on the street, on your private property, or business property open to the public.
- Trash and Debris – trash and debris must be removed from all premises.
- Semi-Trucks with Trailers – Not allowed to be parked on any residential street or alley, other than for loading and unloading cargo.
- Graffiti – Owners are responsible for removing graffiti from their property.
- Weeds – 8 inch high maximum.Owners are responsible for weed maintenance to the middle of alleys and ditches and out to the curb or pavement on streets.
- Commercial Property Appearance - All commercial property and structures must be kept in a neat, orderly and clean condition to include landscaping. Accumulation of dirt on or about a building is prohibited.
- Dogs - Only three dogs per residence are allowed within city limits and each dog requires a license. Dogs are not allowed to run loose or bark excessively.
Indian Creek Festival Vendor Booth Applications (Food and Non-food) CLICK HERE
Farmers Market Info
Looking for a summer venue? How about a Historic one? Click Here
City of Caldwell - Mayor's Quarterly Newsletter - Spring 2014 - CLICK HERE
GoRide Link program offering free bus service between Nampa/Caldwell - Read More
View the City of Caldwell 2013 Crime Rate Report - Click Here