News: "Caldwell population hits 50,000-resident milestone"
Read the article from the Idaho Press-Tribune here. (May 25, 2015)
The City of Caldwell - Code Enforcement
We all work together to make Caldwell a beautiful community. The City of Caldwell's Community Development Department would like to remind you to be proactive in tending to the appearance of your community. If you become aware of any violations to the city code click here.
Common Violations of Caldwell City Code:
- Abandoned Vehicles – inoperable or unlicensed vehicles parked on the street, on your private property, or business property open to the public.
- Trash and Debris – trash and debris must be removed from all premises.
- Semi-Trucks with Trailers – Not allowed to be parked on any residential street or alley, other than for loading and unloading cargo.
- Graffiti – Owners are responsible for removing graffiti from their property.
- Weeds – 8 inch high maximum. Owners are responsible for weed maintenance to the middle of alleys and ditches and out to the curb or pavement on streets.
- Commercial Property Appearance - All commercial property and structures must be kept in a neat, orderly and clean condition to include landscaping. Accumulation of dirt on or about a building is prohibited.
- Dogs - Only three dogs per residence are allowed within city limits and each dog requires a license. Dogs are not allowed to run loose or bark excessively.
Join Caldwell on Nextdoor!
- Nextdoor gives neighbors an easy way to receive important information quickly, like safety issues or natural disasters.
- Nextdoor is the free and private social network for neighborhoods.
- Nextdoor makes it easy for neighbors to establish their own virtual neighborhood watch, which is vital in strengthening community and combating local crime.
- On Nextdoor, neighborhoods create and self manage private neighborhood networks that are accessible only to residents of that neighborhood.
- All residents must verify that they live within the neighborhood before joining Nextdoor.
- The City of Caldwell, Caldwell Police Dept. or Caldwell Fire Dept. will not be able to access residents’ websites, contact information, or content.
- Information shared on Nextdoor is password protected and cannot be accessed by Google or other search engines.
- Nextdoor’s mission is to help residents bring back a sense of the community to their neighborhoods, and Nextdoor is helping neighborhoods in Caldwell and across the country build stronger, safer places to call home.
Join us! Sign up for an account today!
All candidates considering running for City of Caldwell office are highly encouraged to attend.
"Caldwell Saves 1st"
EDUCATION NEWS: The Mayor's "Caldwell Saves 1st" team was selected as one of eleven cities in the nation to be part of a national collaborative that will enhance the "Caldwell Saves 1st" program. The Caldwell team will also help to develop a blueprint for other cities to model that will be used nationwide.
Read the PRESS RELEASE HERE.
For more information, please contact Holly Cook at email@example.com
News: Mayor's Office Makes Proclamation of Re-commitment to Full Implementation of the ADA (7/6/15)
Events: Canyon County Fair (July 23-26) -- Info here
News: Caldwell Grocery Outlet to Open July 30th (via the Idaho Press-Tribune): Click here
City Updates: Most recent City of Caldwell Engineering Department projects - Click here
City Hall Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM | Closed Holidays (Location: 411 Blaine St.)