Caldwell Parks

Welcome to the City of Caldwell Parks Department. It is our mission to assure each member of our community has a beautiful, safe, and enjoyable city to recreate in, to make sure our parks and city right of ways are clean, the forestry is healthy, and the community is proud to make use of our facilities.


Brother’s Park Curtis Park Griffiths Park Indian Creek
Jaycee Park Luby Park Mallard Park Memorial Park
Pipe Dream Park Rotary Pond Sebree Park Ustick Park
Whittenberger Park
Rose Garden
Contact Us...
Caldwell Parks Department
618 Irving Street
Caldwell, Idaho 83605

Phone: (208) 455-3060
Office Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday


Park hours:  6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Restroom hours:  8:00 a.m. - Dusk
Restrooms Closed November 1st thru March

Pets must be on a leash - owner responsible for cleaning up after their pet. Pets are not allowed at Brothers Park or the G.A.L.S. Quad at Pipe Dream Park, as these are sports complexes.

No vehicles allowed on grass without permission

Rental Fees

Memorial Park Bandshell Reserve for family reunions, birthday parties, luncheons, etc. Kimball and Irving St.
0-4 Hrs - $60.00 Longer than 4 Hrs/All Day - $100.00

Rose Garden Reserve for wedding ceremonies In Luby Park off of Marble Front Rd.
0-2 Hrs - $50.00 2-4 Hrs - $90.00

Luby Park Gazebo Reserve for wedding receptions, family events, parties, etc. In Luby Park off of Marble Front Rd.
0-4 Hrs - $50.00 Longer than 4 Hrs/All Day - $75.00

Curtis Park Wilderness overnight camping, boy scout outings, etc. Off of River Road, North of Caldwell. Key Deposit Required for gate $10.00 Refundable after returning gate key.

To reserve one of the above facilities please contact the Caldwell Parks Department at (208)455-3060.

Beer in the Park Permits

No alcohol will be allowed in any Caldwell Park without a permit. Contact the Caldwell Police Department at (208)455-3118 for more information or click here to view a copy of the Caldwell Police Department, Beer in the Park Permit Procedure. Click here to view a copy of the Beer in the Park permit.

The permit can be filled out then printed or printed and filled out by hand. After filling out the form please bring to the Caldwell Police Department for approval. Any form without an authorizing signature will not be accepted and will result in a ticket.

In order to view any downloadable files from this website you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader please click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.