This portion of the Street Department website is here to provide you a list of current and upcoming road closure information related to all City Department caused road closures in the City of Caldwell. Road closures caused by other agencies such as the Department of Transportation on non-city maintained roadways or roadways outside of the Caldwell city limits will not appear here. For questions or comments about this portion of our website, please call the Caldwell Street Department at (208) 455-3072.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning January 26 until April 30 there will be a road closure on Montana Avenue between Karcher Road & Homedale Road. Dahle Excavation will be working on a sewer main line extension. Information signs and detour signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning February 18 until March 31 there will be a road closure on Larch Street between College Avenue & S. Illinois Avenue. Caldwell Street Department will be paving the roadway. Information signs and detour signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Until April 15 Idaho Sand & Gravel will be working at the intersection of Homedale Road & 10th Avenue and at the intersection of Homedale Road & Indiana Avenue. They will be working on minor widening, splitter islands on Homedale Road, beacons, and other traffic control markings/devices. This work is being done for Canyon Highway District No. 4. Please contact them with any questions at 454-8135.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning March 16 until March 30 there will be a lane closure on Palo Alto Drive near Paynter Avenue. Das-co of Idaho will be installing a gas service line. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning March 16 until April 6 there will be alley closures between Palo Alto Drive & Woodlawn Drive, between Woodlawn Drive & Parkhurst Drive, and between Parkhurst Drive & Sunnyside Drive. Lambert Construction will be installing a new irrigation line. Closure signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning March 26 until March 27 there will be a road closure on 10th Avenue between Elm Street and Logan Street. Barrett Site & Underground will be working on a sewer service line. Road closure signs and detour signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - On March 28 there will be a lane closure on Wyoming Avenue between Elm Street & Hazel Street. Impressive Trimming will be tree trimming for right-of-way clearance. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.