This portion of the Street Department website is here to provide you a list of current and upcoming road closure information related to all City Department caused road closures in the City of Caldwell. Road closures caused by other agencies such as the Department of Transportation on non-city maintained roadways or roadways outside of the Caldwell city limits will not appear here. For questions or comments about this portion of our website, please call the Caldwell Street Department at (208) 455-3072.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning September 29 until October 30 there will be a road closure on E. Albany Street between N. 5th Avenue & N. 7th Avenue while Pipeline Inspection Services works on a sewer rehab project. Detour signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning October 15 until October 24 there will be a road closure on Washington Avenue between E. Ustick Road and the 3900 block of Washington Avenue. Wood Brothers Trucking will be installing two sewer lines. Road closed signs and detour signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning October 20 until November 10 there will be a lane pattern on the bridge that crosses the Boise River on Chicago Street near Whittenberger Park. Caldwell Water Department will be installing sewer main line and water main line. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning October 20 until October 31 there will be a lane closure on Tee Drive near Griffen Lane. Das-co of Idaho will be installing a gas service line. Information signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning October 20 until November 30, Davey Tree will be clearing power lines of overhanging tree limbs for Idaho Power. Motorists can expect lane closures. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic. Crews will be working in the following areas: - Franklin between Aviation & Midland - Aviation between Franklin & Linden - KCID between Franklin & Marble Front - Middleton between Franklin & Linden - Midland between Rosedown & Lincoln - Chicago between Linden & 21st. - Ward between Franklin & Woodgate - Lincoln between KCID & Middleton.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning October 21 until October 29 there will be a road closure on Pond Lane between Chicago Street & Centennial Boulevard. Caldwell Water Department will be installing a water main and two sewer mains. Information signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - On October 31 there will be lane closures at the intersection of Middleton Road & Ustick Road. Terracon Consultants will be boring into the road surface to take soil samples for the upcoming redesign of the intersection. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.