This portion of the Street Department website is here to provide you a list of current and upcoming road closure information related to all City Department caused road closures in the City of Caldwell. Road closures caused by other agencies such as the Department of Transportation on non-city maintained roadways or roadways outside of the Caldwell city limits will not appear here. For questions or comments about this portion of our website, please call the Caldwell Street Department at (208) 455-3072.
- (Caldwell) - On July 15 until August 15 there will be a lane closure on 10th Avenue between Logan Street and Elm Street. Barrett Site & Underground will be pouring curb, gutter, and sidewalk. Information signs will be posted and traffic will be self-regulating.
- (Caldwell) - On July 14 there will be a one-day lane closure on N. Illinois Avenue. Lambert Construction will be working on a sewer service line. Information signs will be posted.
- (Caldwell) - Beginning July 22 until August 28, Davey Tree will be clearing power lines of overhanging limbs for Idaho Power. Motorist can expect lane closures. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic. Crews will be working in the following areas: 14th Avenue, Ithaca Street, 15th Avenue, Franklin Road, Hwy 2-26, 21st Avenue. Michigan Avenue, Polk Street, Nixon Street, Lincoln Street, Indiana Avenue, Alaska Avenue, Marble Front Road, Georgia Avenue, Hillcrest Street, Syringa Lane, Hill Avenue, and Florida Avenue.
- (Caldwell) - On July 27 until August 7 there will be a lane closure on Logan Street near Sunset Avenue. Idaho Power will be working in the area. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- (Caldwell) - On July 30 until August 13 there will be a lane closure on Montana Avenue near Locust Street. JA Miller will be placing overhead CATV cable. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- (Caldwell) - On August 3 until August 14 there will be lane closures along sections of Cleveland Boulevard between E. Linden Street and N. Middleton Road. Only portions of the lane will be closed as the work zone will move along Cleveland Boulevard. Circle H. Construction will over lash fiber optic cable to existing power poles. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.